Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dentist and Therapist (Two FUN days)

Well yesterday I went to my dentist. I got "yelled" at for purging :( My teeth are officially getting the wrath of my eating disorder... What have I done. I mean I guess this is a major reality check! But I'm not ready to get better...This sucks.

Today I saw my therapist from back home, first of I love her I have been seeing her for just over two years and she knows me SO WELL...to a point that is so frighting. I basically updated her on the past 2ish months. She's pretty happy with me other then the eating stuff. Plus she wants me to go see my psychiatrist basically my side effects are not good... so hopefully I can get in soon. And we are setting up my summer vacation...EMDR, and the possibility of residential. YAYY...not really.

But today was good over all. I got to see my aunt that I haven't seen in FOREVER 2 years!!! Long story. But it was so nice to see her :) She calls me her god-daughter :) I love love love her. Well anyway we had lunch and her grand-kids where there so I got to play with them. I love little kids! They make me so happy.

Four more days of vacation then its back to REALITY :( I want to stay home...

No comments:

Post a Comment