Thursday, March 15, 2012

Laryngitis yayyy!

Sorry for not posting for such a long while!

I have now been back at uni for about 5 days, pretty much back in the swing of thing; except for the lovely cold I got on return to school. For 3 days I felt like death :( Not fun! And yesterday my voice started to crack and today it is officially practically gone. I am a talker this is going to kill me! Rarrwww!

In news of the ED it has gotten worse in the past weekish, being sick is an excuse not to eat because I'm afraid a purge will really screw up the voice and throat even more than it is right now. Ugg. I'm honestly thinking about  residental for sure this summer. It will help, and it will get me out of caotic house.

I am ready for Easter break hahaha...Only 2 weeks away yayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment