Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Unhealthy :(

Sorry I have not written in a while, I would say I have been busy but I really haven't been...
I have been sick (physically for just over a week now) and for some reason I am refusing to see a doctor :( So yeah I know that is not smart. I guess I am scared of them bringing something up that just proves how sick I actually am.
I have been seriously thinking about residential as a pretty sure thing this summer...or at least iop but I am still not 100% probably 85%.
I have a MUCH needed therapist appointment on Friday so yeah pretty much looking forward to that, actually.
Then this weekend I have a big retreat. And I get to do a talk. So yeah. I will make a separate blog post with the talk so you all can see :) Please tell me what you think of it!
Well I'm going to bed I'm in much need for some sleep.

Update: I just made an apt! Waiting for the call back...

No comments:

Post a Comment