Thursday, March 1, 2012

Growth

Well I had seriously one of the best appointments with my therapist today :)

We started the session about breakfast and my failure to eat a "sufficient" one. She really wants me to eat in cafeteria every morning but I don't like breakfast! So I talked back, now this might sound bad but I never ever ever talk back. And we came up with if I'm eating anything it's better than me freaking out that I ate way to much...Plus she was happy that I was standing up for myself in a positive way :) Feeling very confident in myself right now!

Tomorrow I leave to go home since it's spring break!!! Woot woot!!!
All though home is super triggering I am so excited to see my family and puppies!!!

Well have a good weekend if I don't post!
Shopping trip tomorrow with my mom on the way home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment