Sunday, April 1, 2012

Concussion

Well did I have a fun weekend! 

Oh in the MUST sarcastic way ever... 

It all started Friday afternoon at the Mines of Spain, it's a walking trail place here where I go to school and well I banged my head on a rock...after a while, around 9ish I went back home/dorm. And my nursing guy friend told me that my pupils looked uneven which is a tattle tail sign of a pretty bad concussion... So of to the hospital I went. I was super nervous but it seriously was not that bad there. As soon as I went in I was seen so it was really nice, I had a really nice nurse and a very cute nursing student :) And the doctor was pretty decent. After both nero exams, I got a lovely CAT scan and the diagnosed with a concussion... I'm still in so much pain and nausated :( Not been physically able to keep much down at all. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow or it's back for the hospital for me...Argg. This such poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment