Thursday, April 19, 2012

Real Life Friends & Summer

So I have decided to let some of my real life friends start reading my blog :) Hi guys!

I think it is time that they are able to see all sides of me, even the things that aren't so pretty... like the truth of addiction, the dreaded eating disorder. But, that's okay because I'm pretty much myself in the real world to although sometimes I do really hid my issues inside.

Also I think my letting my friends see the real me will help me learn to trust them. Not only that but it will make me more accountable to them. Which is something that I do truly need to work on.

And since I haven't given a full life update here we go:

As I mentioned in my previous post I got a job, which is really exciting. But truthfully it's also very nerve racking. This is because my back home therapists original plan for me this summer was to get me into some kind of treatment program. And with being gone for three months that does not look like it will be happening. This good either me a really good thing, or a really awful thing. Really good meaning that I could really start taking care of me, or on the other hand really bad. I will be by myself more than less. I will have no parents, no friends to "make me eat" (take me with them), and lastly no therapists... Well maybe I can I will have 6 hours off a week so maybe phone therapy or skype will be an option. I don't know how healthy it would be for me to go three whole months with no therapy.

Well I will talk to my therapist tomorrow. Hopefully I made the right decision, that being I can handle myself over the summer, and not need treatment later on. And if not, then honestly I don't know... But, I'm going to think positively here :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your blog with me! I think it's important to be honest with friends, even if it means showing those not-so-pretty sides :) Keep fighting the good fight!! We're all here to support you!

    ReplyDelete