Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weirdness

Well the weirdest thing happened, I went to the pharmacy the price 5 dollars at first I thought they were joking but seriously only 5 bucks. I can afford that :) Let's just see if it works, it's day 3 and I honestly don't really feel any different...but I'm going to give it at least 2 weeks before I judge it. And I'm super pumped I got a psychiatrist for when I go home! So now I'll almost have a full "team". Less than a month till summer break still in total shock! Eekk... Fingers crossed I have a job interview on Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey most meds take 4-6 weeks so give it longer than 2 weeks yeah?xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just had problems with the last one... like major anxiety attacks so :( But right now I think it is actually okay!

      Delete