Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Break :)

I'm having a seriously amazing week.

My head is recovering beautifully and I do longer have a big bump :P!
I went to go visit my best friend Marci and her university and had a blast (frat party, cute boys, and shopping)!
Then I ended my Easter break with a shopping with my Mom and friend Courtney :) And got so many cute clothes!!! I'll have to pic some pictures of them because I'm in love with my clothes hehehe!

Now I'm going back to school for one month to finish up the semester pretty exciting stuff...then summer vacation!

I just realized I ended every sentence with a exclamation point :) Well tomorrow it will be back to the ol' school routine, besides seeing my therapist appointment... then I'm out of it again with a psychiatrist appointment, and an honor's conference. What a week I'm having!

No comments:

Post a Comment