Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Party? Yes it's Jan 10th...

Well here we go first blog!!!

I'm actually really looking forward to doing this...Ahh today! What can I say? It was really off. I had a family party/get-together Christmas/New Years party. I thought the holidays where over :( I really dislike the holidays I feel like it's all food all the time. I wish the holidays weren't all focused on food. It's not about the food I do realize that but it's a major part of it.

It happens to be especially hard now.

I'm really fighting with this disorder that I have come to be able to name as Anorexia. It scares me to say but it's what I have and I need to get help for it. It's going to be a every day battle but I'm going to take this one day at a time. I'm ready to beat Ana's butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment