Sunday, January 22, 2012

One step back, one step forward

Better than two steps back right?

Well this morning started with a surprise I was planning on going to get breakfast, and then bringing it back up to my dorm room so I can take my time and really enjoy it. But, some of my friends where standing waiting for another friend to go to breakfast so they asked if I would like to join them. And I don't know what took over me but, I said yes. So it wasn't to bad I had (triggering) 1 piece of french toast, 2 pieces of bacon, and some cheesy potato things...with a mistake of chocolate milk mixed with skim milk. I didn't eat half what was on my plate I felt guilty...Then I came back to my room and yeah major behaviors kicked in :( About 2 hours later I was just in an utter about of guilt feelings!!!

Why do I DO THIS!!!

Ugghh.

Well I decided to give eating another go and ordered takeout for myself hoping I would enjoy it. And I DID!!! It's been 2 hours I had one minor feeling of purging but didn't!!!

So proud of me :)

This week should be pretty hectic! Which is a very good thing I have been spending way to much time in my room.
Let's see: Monday: 7:30am work :( then 3 classes all back to back!! And I already have a plan for my lunch tomorrow!!
Tuesday: I have class, then mentoring (I mentor a girl with anorexia, the counselor running the program does know I struggle, I will make a video about this...)lunch with my friend Kaitlin, then I go see my trauma therapist!!!

Then I have a lot of time and will write about the rest of my week for you guys!!!

Have a good week if for some reason I don't get a chance to right but I doubt that!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment