Saturday, January 21, 2012

Low and Icky (Yes, Icky).

Like my last post, I'm still in a pretty low and icky place.

I'm trying to make myself eat but the more and more I do the more I feel the need to purge or self-harm...I hate the cycle I have put myself in to. My therapist at school has more confidence in me then I do. She's cheering me on but I'm not going on... I know therapists can't make you do anything. They are there for you do vent but I just need someone to push me in the right direction and to lock out the back door so I can't turn around and go back to where I was.

I like that, it makes sense. Know if I could only actually believe in myself and do those things.

I'm struggling with motivation to recover and it hurts!!!
But that's what I want isn't?
I hate eating disorders!

No comments:

Post a Comment