Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Roller Coaster of a Week

Long time no post...Sorry :(

My Week In Review:
A roller coaster ride that I would like to get off please....
No seriously, I have been totally up and down this week, the beginning was eh, middle was really good, and the end was just plain awful. I'm telling myself that things will get better but I'm not believing myself anymore. I truly need some kind of motivation, anything! I have thought about going on a mini shopping spree and have that me my motivation if I do well then I get to have something. I don't know it's just an idea...I don't really have all that much money but what the hey.

In other news therapy has been whipping my butt the past few days. I almost am tempted to want to take a break, on the other hand I can see my therapists rolling their eyes at me for having this thought...

Enough day-dreaming that is not going to happen, period.

Probably should get to work on homework, but I probably wouldn't hahahaha. I have a criminology paper that is 4-6 pages and haven't even looked at it. FML. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment