Sunday, January 29, 2012

Childhood Fears

When I was little I was always terrified of the night, it has to do with my traumatic pass... I know this is an Eating Disorder blog. But, I'm scared and it's the middle of the night I should do something less thinking but my fear is really in high. I hate that I'm so afraid right now. This school is safe to one will hurt me. But my mind is protected by the school. My flashbacks are bad these days, and so are my nightmares...I hate this!!! My brain is in chaos.  Breathe Megan, just breathe. This keeps happenening. I need some kind of help. Help me! I'm tempted to call my counselor (hotline). I'm going to I think. :(

Sorry for my ramble.

Megan

1 comment:

  1. I get this...I don't know what to say except that calling your counsellor when things are bad is the best thing to do.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog post :)

    (Also just cos it is an ED blog doesn't mean you can't write about whatever you like/ need to write about!) xxx

    ReplyDelete