Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nightmare of a Week

Why can't people follow there own advise?

I mean I guess if we knew the answer to that we would be really rich! And a lot healthier :) Haha.

This week has been pretty crappy all in all starting with my previous post about the nightmare night (no pun intended!!). Any way it didn't get any better. My week was filled with more binges and purges than I have done before. I have felt extremely triggered my a lot. And my restricting is almost equal to the b/ps. Doesn't make a lot of sense but if I'm not doing one thing I'm doing the other. One day this, one day that. How I wish I could just reverse all this...shit! Where is the light switch in this never ending tunnel? Please help me find it!

I don't know...

On a teeny tiny, itsy bitty good note I'm planning a trip to visit my friend!
So that's good :)

And I bought a really pretty dress

No comments:

Post a Comment