Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mr.Scale

Jeez!! I have been posting up a storm but I guess that is a good thing right?

I had a pretty good night all in all; choir went well, dinner was nasty but I pushed myself through it and even had some popcorn :), I went to this club on my campus that is trying to end violence and I came up with this awesome video idea!! And everyone was really excitited for it too! Made me feel needed! And let me tell you the president of the club, Mike is so HOT!!! I had to say that I'm sorry lol! He is the nicest guy ever, and recently single... Hopefully I mutter up some courge to talk to him some more, maybe I'll end up with my first "real" boyfriend (long story about the "").

Sorry that was totally off topic.

So tomorrow I have therapy, and I'm a nervous wreak. I'm debating on bringing Mr.Scale but I'm not sure if I'm ready to give him up. (I love how I refer to my f#king scale as a person, truly shows how messed up this brain of mine is). Mr.Scale would be sad to be in my therapist's office I know. I told her about my idea and she agreed it would be good. But maybe I'll do it she said I could take him back any time. But I'm not sure. Humm.
See he's so friendly...
I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. Ohh yeah my friend wants to have pizza, and my dad is coming on Saturday and guess what he wants for dinner...Can you say CHALLANGE weekend?

Ohh and I'm going to start putting in more pictures because I think it's pretty cool lol!!

Wish me luck, and I'm sorry this is so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment