Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Guilty

So I think I have decided that I'm not going to continue seeing my trauma therapist. My general therapist assured me that she was equipped to handle whatever I throw her way so I should trust her.

Plus there is physically no way that I can get a ride every week. I kind of feel bad about quitting but in a sense I'm not right? I'll still have my therapist, the one at home, and will be getting a psychiatrist soon. So I'm just not going to let myself feel guilty about this!!! Plus I'm sure she would take me back if I needed her. I got this :)

Well at least I got something.

This week has been bad continuing from last week's hell. I'm sleeping a little bit better! But my eating is bad. I don't know if it's any worse than last week...I have been binging up a storm (well I don't even think it's a real binge...) but I'm making my tummy hurt. And then have been purging it, this is not good I know this.
It's kind of funny I keep having this dream where I purge my teeth start falling out, this should be a sign but I don't know.

Humm! Humm! Humm!

I'm going to make these next few days better :) My dad is coming to visit on Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment