Friday, February 10, 2012

Recovering from Creeper A-hole Syndrome

Yes this is what my therapist says I have :)

She doesn't refer to my abuser as his name instead she calls him creeper, which always makes me smile! We decided that we will publish it in the DSM! Just thought I would tell you guys this because it made me happy.

Hope you all have a good Friday!!!

Ohh Mr.Scale begged for me to keep him, so I'm making a rule that I'm only allowing myself on him (that sounds really dirty ;)) once a week.

2 comments:

  1. once a week it a great idea...bc ur weight goes up and down day by day...so there is no point weighing urself daily or multiple times a day...do it weekly...then u rly know! xoxo a

    ReplyDelete
  2. and...i don't rly know you too well, but what does "abuser" mean? i had an "abuser" in the past, but that term includes many a-holes...i don't wanna talk about my "abuser," and just the same, you may not wanna either. cause in the long run, they are all "abusers." if you wanna talk about it, plz email me at erikamaria.ycas@yahoo.ca........bc maybe we are in the same boat...maybe we arent...i dunno...but still love...xoxo a

    ReplyDelete