Friday, February 17, 2012

Glimmer of Hope!

This week was just what I needed, yes I was stressed out but I was able to get that glimmer of hope that is so what I needed!

Hopefully it will get me through the next week, where I will be pretty stressed:

  •  with the anticipations of going the psychiatrist
  •  taking my first criminology test
  •  finding out if I will be an RA
  • applying to the honors program
  •  trying to keep my semi-remaining sanity.
 Love my life I really do. But sometimes it just really needs to calm the heck down. Oh, I forgot

  •  I have to write my talk about growth for my retreat. 
Joy, joy, joy.  I can do this though!

Eating wise I have actually made some pretty good progress, well at least in my mind...
I have been making myself go to the cafeteria for at least one meal, which is better than zero. Still not as good as 3 which my body needs but still. And my purging has been better as well, only about 1 every other day so I get a gold star for that in my mind too.

Progress. Progress. Progress.

Going to take steps each day to make life differently...for the BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment