Friday, February 3, 2012

A Cherry on top!!

Not really, more like another nightmare on top!
Last night was hell again :( :
This time I woke up at 2ish and fell back around 4 so I did finally get some sleep.

I had a appointment with my counselor this morning so I was pretty happy I could unload all this week on someone!!! Lorie is so awesome I have to say :) We decided that it might me a good idea that we try out seeing a Psychiatrist! Eek... But I made the appointment which took FOREVER but I got one for Feb 27th so I have a while but that's as soon as they can get me in. Apparently the appointment is broken into two parts, I get a medical part and then a psych part so that shall be FUN! Not really but I'll be sarcastic!! And a reason why I am that much more in love with my therapist, Lorie offered to drive me and sit with me :) My nerves are so much more relaxed knowing this.

Thank GOD for this weekend!!

Sleep is on top of my agenda and laundry, whoop whoop!!

Till next time...
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment