Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Surprises!

Well today was filled with them!

First: I was feeling really crampy and weird for a while. So who shows up my period. I haven't had one since freshman year of high school, while now it's freshman year of college. Long time! A mix of my poor eating and stress. So I guess it's good I got one, but I'm confused of why I got it I have been treating my body like CRAP. And stress is literally making my hair fall out so I'm rather confused.

Second: Mail comes twice a day so I just went to check it and I got a wonderful gift...the reminder for my psych appointments :( Eek I'm freaking out! I shouldn't be worried but I am it's in a little less than two weeks away now so time will must likely fly by. I just want my therapist! I think I need meds to calm down before I get meds does that even make sense!! Hahaha.

Third: Which is the good part I got a bunch of stuff in the mail from my family and friend :) My parents and I have always exchanged gifts and cards so it's so cool that they continued although I'm away at school

No comments:

Post a Comment