Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day with My Dad!!!

Like the title says I got to spend the day yesterday, Saturday with my dear Dad.

We started the day as soon as he got here: with Breakfast...I really didn't want to eat at the school so we went out. I actually surprised myself my ordering something not "safe" instead of the usual egg whites, toast, and fruit. But what I did have was amazing I really wished I took a picture :) It was Nutella Crepe. stuffed with strawberries and bananas, and then 2 eggs but they didn't taste so hot, and 2 strips of bacon. Very proud of myself!

Later we went shopping! I needed some boring stuff, like toothpaste, aspirin... My Dad wanted me to get snacky stuff... So I put on the brave face yet again and picked out some things that looked yummy.
We also picked up a new pair of yoga pants, a back support thing, and some books at the bargain bookstore.
Love when my Dad spoiles me!!

After our shopping adventure we decided to chill in my room, it's nice to hangout with my Dad, I really missed him!!!

Once we started to get hungry, pizza was on our agenda!!! Eeekk. I had pizza the night before with my friends. So I used that brave face and managed to eat. We went to a pretty cute little local place that I have been to before, but my dad didn't so he was impressed! It is really good and they have the BEST crust!
Lots of leftovers. But I'm trying to manage eating them so I don't go any binges.

Till next time!
~Megan

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sounds like you had a fun and successful day with your daddy :)

    ReplyDelete