Sunday, May 13, 2012

10 Words

Sorry again for not being "up to date". I have been really busy, I and am officially DONE with my first year of university :) WOW...

5 Words to Describe my Eating Disorder

Roller Coaster-Although roller coasters are fun this is like the one I got stuck on...not a good experience. To be honest I feel very stuck at this point in my journey. I know how ever it will be able to stop at some point.

Fear-I am always in fear! Why do I do that? I shouldn't have to be afraid all the time of myself. Right? I think so...

Loneliness-Not that I do not have support, I am lonely. And I shouldn't be...This is what my crazy eating disorder does to me.

Pointless-As much as I "need" this. At certain points it is truly pointless. I can solve my problems in other ways, and I should be looking toward that way!

Tight-It holds me. No matter how much I try to get out of my eating disordered mind. It holds on to me with this ridiculously tight grip. Which really scares me.

5 Words to Describe my RECOVERY :)

Hopeful-As depressed and as much desperation my eating disorder causes me, I do have hope. And hope can never be taken away from me. I can do this! I will find my way out of this :) I am hopeful.

Brave-I have had many, and I mean many downfalls in my life. But I have been brave. So bravery, especially in my recovery means so so much. To be brave means to be able to push beyond what I think I can do because I KNOW I can do more.

Resilient-Like the bravery, I have been very resilient. Every time something or someone knocks me down.I get back on my two feet very quickly. It is important for me to be resilient because it's always going to be there inside of me:)

Tough-This kind of goes along with being brave but I make tough as that I don't let things get in my way from recovery. No one but me has the power to stop my ED.

Faith-Faith, has always been important but...it's also very confusing. My faith has defiantly been way up and then way down over the past couple of years. But that's okay because it's still strong and that's what gets me through some of my darkest days

2 comments:

  1. Ohh me likes. Yay end of 1st year! I've finished lectures but I've still got 6 exams to go :( don't finish-finish until 22nd June! x

    ReplyDelete