Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Life Update

Well I know I have been blogging more...

But not really about me personally.

Things have defiantly been an the downside of things. Like I posted on April 7th I was sexually assaulted. I have been struggling a lot. This whole thing has brought up memories of past stuff, that I would have liked to kept in the past, but no. Another part of me is still in shock. My emotions wouldn't let go. I feel my eyes constantly welling up with tears but then nothing happens. It's not fair.

My behaviors have been through the roof awful.
Between having urges to cut. To really bad restricting. And the fact that I gag almost every time I try and actually want to eat. It's very difficult.

I have also been in a lot of pain down there. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor at my school so hopefully they will be able to find me some relief.

I really need something to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment