Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Freestyle aka Update on Me...


So as you can tell I'm late on days again...

The 12th's topic was freestyle, so I figured it would be a good time to explain what's been happening in the life of Megan.

I went to my therapist on Monday, and she is very worried about me :( I know she should be but I don't deserve like I should be taken care of. I guess it's just all kind of bounded me together. I have been feeling every emotion I have ever felt and 50 more, from angry to happy to sad to anxious. It's really frustrating. I also have been feeling completely indeed of my addictions. My cutting has gotten pretty bad back in to my old habits and my eating disordered behaviors have been on the rise.

My therapist wants me to go to the hospital, I really don't want to go because I "think" I can handle it. I know deep down I need more help, but I feel like such a failure for EVERYTHING.

Hopefully things will start looking up for me, I need things to start looking up...really really really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment