Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Why do I Write?

So I decided after seeing that I lacked in April writing blogs that May I will write everyday.

I did not however get this inspiration by myself rather from another blog I read. There is a challenge going on to write about a different topic everyday so I think I am going to start :) Here's to the challenge and writing even when I don't feel like it :P

Before starting to read other people's blogs I felt truly alone. I never had to friends I could really feel comfortable talking to about my eating disorder. So I came to the web and started reading about. So I guess why I actually started to write was because it gives me an outlet for my thoughts and ideas.

No one is going to judge me or at least let's hope not...I can talk about anything on here. And I do enjoy the feedback.

Another reason I write is so that I can look back at the things I do write about and realize what was going on that day and why I did certain things.

One last reason is that I am passionate about writing! I love it and without it I don't know where I would be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment