Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Role Models


This truly makes me smile :)

I lucky enough to have a few role models.

My first would be my friend Nabid. Nabid and I met not to long ago actually, but if you saw us hanging out you would honestly think we have been friends forever. She has been there for me though my life's ups and downs. And she NEVER says she's to busy to help me :) I have never had someone do that for me it's pretty impressive if I do say so myself. I am truly thankful and ever grateful for her coming in to my life!

Another one of my role models is my therapist...I know it's probably breaking boundaries but I truly think she has made a positive impact on my life. Rita has been there for me. Even thought it's her job you can honestly tell that she cares. She would be there for no matter what, and I am ever grateful :)
She has inspired me to become a therapist and I will never forget her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment