Sunday, May 6, 2012

Catching Up.

So I'm kind of majorly slacking, I will try to keep more up with this. Things have just been stressful and very busy the last few days
.
Hum, This one is a little difficult :/ I think if I had to create a mascot it would be a journal. I'm sure this is strange me giving characteristics to something that is suppose to not have any...It's always there for me on my good days and bad days. It shows me how far I came from. I think my journal is a dam pretty good mascot :)
Another difficult one really...

Humm.

1st my Eating Disorder Slogan: Get ready or not but prepare yourself for a very bumpy ride, and a crash at the bottom.
And

My Recovery Slogan: Simply live life day to day, because you never know what will happen tomorrow and why go back and change the problem?
 Oh gosh...

Even though it doesn't seem like I appreciate my body, I truly do. I love my eyes, everyone compliments them. The way they are radiantly blue, and are truly sparkly. What else, I love that I have a naturally small waist. Something that I like is my feet they are a great size 8 and I love that they proportional (just a little OCD) :). Other than that I love my nose, it's a great shape know all I need is it to be pierced and I would be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment