Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I am Different!

I think difference means; letting yourself actually be yourself. Sure that might sound like a bunch of bs. But it's so true.

I can't even began to imagine a world of same people. How boring would that be. We all look, talk, walk, think the same way...I don't know about you but when I think about that I think about robots. And frankly I am not a robot. We are different for a reason.

I know it's hard to show are differences because we often think of them as "bad" things. We may have those but they make us unique.

Every since I was really little, people would ask me to describe myself and one thing I would always say is that I am unique. I remember being praised whenever I said it. At the time I just thought I was saying something other people didn't know about. But know I truly agree with my child self.

I am unique, I am different.

And though sometimes I don't like my differences I need to embrace them  because without them I would not be me!

I am different and unique and PROUD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment